so i was trying to google that scene in pirates of the caribbean where jack and will are walking underwater with the rowboat over their heads cause it looks cool and i wanna try it
but the thing is i googled “boat scene in pirates of the caribbean”
The interaction between these two is my favorite.
No boyfriend November was a success. Should I go for a don’t date December?
Just me January?
Forever alone February?
No man march?
I just had to reblog this again.
just giving up june
just my hand july
always alone august
only me october?
We are a sad, sad bunch
- Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep until noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
- Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
- Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
- Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
- Eat whatever you want. Your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
Girl and her dragon growing up and growing old together and stuff. ( I picture dragons having very long lives so it would suck making human friends OTL ) It started as just the first pic but then I wanted to draw the dragon after it hatched and then it just continued from then on…
I am sure its by no means an original concept so I’m gonna add mine to the pile of mythical creature friendships :)
I’m having a horrible artblock so I’m just finishing up doodles I did at work over 4-5 months ago or something OTL
At first I thought that was Armin with a large potato!
If school isn’t a place to sleep then home isn’t a place to study.
best logic i’ve ever heard
that’s the spirit
There needs to be a bar or club or something that when you walk in there’s a rack of different color wristbands with words like “I looking for-“
- no one
So that everyone would know who’s looking for who.
"Hey that girl is cute. And her wristband says she’s also looking for a girl. Sweet!”
"He’s cute, but his wristband says girls. Oh well."
you are the future